This is a perfect winter dessert, but you can make it in any season that you please! Enjoy!
- 250ml sugar
- 20ml soft butter
- 1 egg
- 275ml cake flour
- 100ml Milo powder
- 5ml bicarbonate of soda
- 250ml milk
- 10ml white vinegar
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 100g bar of Milo chocolate
- 125ml fresh cream
- 160ml Milk
- 30ml butter
- 80ml Milo powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Beat the sugar and butter together. Add the egg and beat well.
- Add the flour, milo powder and bicarb and mix together.
- Add the milk, vinegar, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate, cream, milk and butter together over a low heat and stir continuously until chocolate is melted.
- Add the milo powder and stir until all the milo powder is dissolved.
- As soon as the pudding comes out the oven, pour over the sauce and allow to stand so that the sauce can seep in.