Ideal to serve with a braai or just as a snack with some butter spread on.
- 30ml cake flour
- 60-100ml sugar
- 150ml mealie meal
- 100ml oat bran
- 7ml baking powder
- 2.5ml salt
- 15ml canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 125ml milk
- 1 tin creamstyle sweetcorn
- Spray microwave ring baking mould with nonstick spray or grease with a paper towel dipped in oil.
- Sprinkle a little paprika into oiled baking mould (optional).
- Mix all the the dry ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs and milk together well and add dry ingredients.
- Add the sweetcorn and mix well.
- Spoon into the microwave baking mould and microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes, then at 100% for 2 minutes.
- Allow 10 minutes standing time.
- Turn out, slice and enjoy.