iPhone & iPad and even iPod users can testify that you are forever finding cool features that simply makes life easier.
We did some research and came up with a few “Apple Hacks”. Maybe you will learn something or many of you can add something to the list.
Here is what we came up with:
- Putting your phone into Airplane Mode will allow your device to charge twice as fast
- You can close more than one app at once. Use three fingers, which means three apps closed at once
- While your calculator is open, turn your device sideways and it turns into a scientific calculator
- You can use your camera without having to enter your password. Simply tap the camera icon
- Want less strain on your eyes, especially at night? Navigate to: Settings > General > Accessibility > Invert Colours
- Have too many favourite apps to fit on the fast access dock? Just drag a folder there!
- Space two times = a full stop
- To delete an email quickly, simply swipe the email in the side bar all the way to the left and it will disappear
- Take a quick screen shot by pushing the Sleep/Wake and home button at the same time. I picture of the screen that you are on will be put into your gallery.
- Access your personal computer from anywhere in the world by installing Team Viewer on your iPad/iPhone and on your personal computer
If you have any more tips, please share them with us below…