- 4 skinned and deboned chicken breasts
- 15 ml Cake Flour
- 15 ml Cooking Oil / Olive Oil
- 410g-Tin Canned Pineapple Pieces5 ml
- 15 ml Honey
- Any sort of Chicken Spice
- Cut chicken breast into little blocks. Place flour into plastic bag, add chicken and give it a good shake until breasts floured nicely. Remove chicken.
- Heat cooking/olive oil in pan and fry chicken pieces until cooked. Remove from pan, keep in one side but keep it warm.
- Drain Pineapple, then mix 60 ml of the pineapple juice with Maizena until a smooth past. Add to the pan with honey and soya sauce. Season, cook for about 2 mins until smooth.
- Now add the chicken and pineapple. Serve with rice.