- 8 large Bananas (peeled & sliced)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Coconut
- 3 level teaspoons Curry Powder
- 500 ml Cream
- 2 tablespoons Sultanas
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over sliced bananas in a medium bowl. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Mix curry powder with a couple of tablespoons of cream until mixture is smooth and all the lumps are gone.
- Add to the bananas with the remainder of the cream, coconut and sultanas. Mix gently but thoroughly, to ensure all ingredients are well combined, taking care not to break up the bananas.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.