- 4 – 8 portions of Sea Harvest Crispy De-Lite Natural Fillets
- ¼ cup flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of a medium lemon
- 30ml olive oil
- 2.5ml ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml ground ginger
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Prepare the Sea Harvest Crispy De-Lite Natural Fillets as per the packaging instructions.
- In the meantime, dry fry the almonds and pumpkin seeds in a frying pan over a medium heat until lightly browned, then set aside.
- Prepare couscous as per the package instuctions.
- Toss the coriander, lemon juice and zest, olive oil, spices, mango, cranberries and nuts through the couscous.
- Serve with the fish.