- 1 medium cauliflower, broken into pieces
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml sugar
- 2,5 ml mustard powder
- 1 small chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- Boil Cauliflower in large casserole with salt until soft but still crispy.
- Drain and rinse in cold water and rinse off in cold water, dry with tissue paper (Carlton role).
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and mustard. Add cauliflower and onions and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cover and leave to cool for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Now you can add the following different combinations:
Add crispy fried bacon
Cheddar Cheese cut into little squares
Ham cut into little squares
Green, yellow or red peppers
Hard boiled eggs