- 125ml cake flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3ml cayenne pepper
- 5ml origanum
- 2 extra large eggs
- 5-6 frozen hake fillets – defrosted
- Season the cake flour to taste with salt and pepper, cayenne pepper and origanum.
- Transfer to a flat dish.
- Whisk the eggs lightly and season with salt.
- Roll the hake in seasoned cake flour, then in the egg and again in the cake flour.
- Fry in heated oil until brown on the outside and cooked in the inside.
- The fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.