This dish is truly delicious. It is quick and easy to make and it always comes out great!
- 2 teas Olive Oil or just ordinary oil
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 4 desert spoons either brown or white onion soup
- 250 ml (1 cup) Liquid Fruit Apricot juice
- Mushrooms ( optional)
- 250ml Fresh Cream
- A little chopped green, yellow or red green pepper. (Gives the dish nice colour)
Slightly brown chicken breast in olive oil, remove to a casserole dish, fry pepper lightly.
Mix the cream, liquid fruit and soup together and mix well. Pour oven chicken in put in oven of +-170C for 30 minutes until chicken soft and done.
Can be served with rice, and gem squash filled with peas and roast potatoes.