After attending “Disney On Ice” Friday the 26th June 2015; I picked some serious issues of concern that might aid your concerns on whether you should go or not. We suggest that you take into consideration the following:
1) It is at the great, marvellous and majestic TicketPro Dome in Johannesburg and will also take place at GrandWest Arena in Cape Town which caters for all your entertainment needs.
2) It falls perfectly into South Africa’s winter school holidays – so you don’t have to feel guilty about taking the kids out during the week and this will make for a wonderful family time.
3) Prepare to be welcomed and warmly entertained by more than 50 classic and contemporary popular Disney characters.
4) For pure satisfaction, entertainment and clear vision of the show taking place on the ice there is an introduction of new seating at the venue.
5) The new ice extravaganza showcases a captivating compilation of favourite holidays and celebrations from around the globe (Such as a Hawaiian luau with Lilo and Stitch, a Halloween haunt with the Disney Villains, a winter wonderland with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, a Very Merry Unbirthday Party, a Royal Ball with the Disney Princesses and so much more) –expect to travel on a delightful tour of festivities jam-packed with fun surprises, spectacular skating and vibrant costumes.
6) The individuals behind the characters show magnificent dedication, emotion, contemporary flair and eclectic mixture of creative elements.
7) Tickets can easily be purchased from computicket and awesome special family packages are available that offers families savings of R40 per ticket at The Dome and a discount of R30 per ticket at GrandWest.
8) You will be crowned parent of the year and your kids will love you forever!
So there you have it South Africa, you do not want to miss out on this spectacular event. No matter whom you are – mom, dad, kids, teens, grandparents – you will enjoy this show for the magic it is. I enjoyed myself more than the kids that sat next to me –that’s how good it is!
*Ps. Have cash on you as a lot of goodies and awesome snacks, drinks and food will be available to purchase
SHOW DATES AND TIMES:
Friday, 26 June to Sunday, 5 July
Friday, 26 June 6pm,
Saturday 27 June and Sunday 28 June – 10am, 2pm, 6pm
Tuesday, 30 June and Thursday, 02 July – 3pm
Wednesday, 01 July – 11am, 3pm
Friday, 03 July – 10am, 2pm and 6pm
Saturday, 04 July and Sunday, 05 July – 10am, 2pm, 6pm
Weekdays- R100, R175, R250, R350 per person inclusive
Weekend – R175, R250, R350, R400 per person inclusive
VERY IMPORTANT: Every person, irrespective of age, must have a purchased ticket.
Weekday Family Packages R 250.00* R 350.00* SAVING
4 Tickets less R40 per ticket R 840.00 R1240.00 R160.00
5 Tickets less R 40 per ticket R1050.00 R1550.00 R200.00
6 Tickets less R 40 per ticket R1260.00 R1860.00 R240.00
Weekend Packages R 300.00* R 400.00* SAVING
4 Tickets less R40 per ticket R1040.00 R1440.00 R 160.00
5 Tickets less R 40 per ticket R1300.00 R1 800.00 R 200.00
6 Tickets less R 40 per ticket R1560.00 R2160.00 R 240.00
*Only valid for two categories as indicated
Computicket by calling 0861 915 8000, visit www.computicket.com or visit your nearest Computicket service centre.
20% Discount on groups of 20 and more – all midweek performances only
Bookings through Jill Somers, 079 218 1658, firstname.lastname@example.org