We all have our local spot where we love to indulge – whether a pizza fix or a local fish ‘n tjip shop. But with Heritage Day on the horizon we’re out to celebrate being South African, so we’re challenging you to go out and try a few new spots that satisfy that local is lekker craving and to honour our heritage you can get a 20% discount on these meals.
- When out to discover the flavours of Joburg, visiting Fordsburg should be top of your list. A mecca of little authentic Indian hole-in-the-walls, it promises an evening filled with discovery.
- Touching base with the Fourways Farmers Market is an effortless way to experience some of the Jozi’s finest cuisine. And with this fine Spring sunshine why say no.
- Situated in the Maropeng Visitor Centre with views of the Magaliesberg and Witwatersberg Mountains, Tumulus Restaurant is the perfect way to venture out of the city and indulge in a cultural feast (and delicious food).
- Why not sip on a Saffa’s favourite brew at the SAB World of Beer?
5. The little known Satyagraha House, situated in the residential area of Orchards in JHB, was home to Mohandas Gandhi from 1908 – 1909. Expect exquisite cuisine steeped in tradition.